Firstly, confirm the status of the package delivery before reporting it as missing. To track all UPS deliveries, check www.ups.com, where you can get all information about your package, manage your incoming packages, and file a complaint about a package lost or damaged.
Here are the steps to track your ups delivery:
- Go to UPS website
- Click the "Quick Start" tab.
Enter your tracking number in the box under "Track," then click the arrow icon. Alternatively, you can search for your package using a reference number by clicking "Track by Reference Number" on the Tracking page.
- Check the status of your package. Here, you can see an overview or a detailed view of your shipment progress.
How to contact UPS for package issues - Missing Or Damaged Package.
- Go to the UPS website. Scroll down to the "Customer Service" section and click "Help and Support Center."
- Write your question for the UPS Virtual Assistant in the chatbox, then click "Ask Now."
- Alternatively, navigate to the "Claims Support" page.
- Start a claim for a lost or damaged package. UPS defines a missing package as one that "has not been delivered 24 hours after the expected delivery date and time."